Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I have been fully chastised for not blogging lately. If you'll notice, yesterday's post came almost a month after the one before. I suppose I should be sentenced to watching hours of the latest Geico commercials as punishment. (No offense, Snoopy! To each his own. No, I didn't see the Superbowl commercial, but you made me wish I had!)
Of course, the latest Geico caveman commercial is funny. The one where he's walking through the airport and is so obviously wounded at the picture of the Geico caveman on the wall. And I like the Larry King type interviews with the gekko.
I think I've been watching too much television.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Okay that blog post was on Wednesdady...more..more...more I say!!! And Union did rock. Did you ever find out who won?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lexie Ward said...

No, I didn't. I have the Sunday paper and I will check.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home