Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ten Things I Will Accomplish Before I'm Forty

*Note: This bog is inspired by my best buddy Rebecca's blog, Ten Things I Want to Do Before I Die. Since I don't like to think about kicking off, I will modify my list. Of course I don't like to think about turning forty either, but...

1. Have at least one book published (Campfire Secrets, written with my buddy Becc) with another well underway.

2. Buy my husband his dream pickup truck with proceeds from mentioned novel.

3. Have a short story published in Glimmer Train or Zoetrope Magazine.

4. Know three languages in addition to my native English: Spanish, French, Italian.

5. Finish my Bachelor's Degree. Finally.

6. Get a tummy tuck and possibly a boob lift. Hey, my body worked hard having those three kids! It deserves a little pick-me-up.

7. Establish a reading schedule in which I am able to read popular fiction, literature, and good biographies on a regular basis. Reading is, and has always been, very important to me.

8. Hubby and I to go on one super-romantic trip to a far-away place where the water is blue and the sand is white.

9. Lose the last twenty pounds that are hanging onto my body with annoying tenacity.

10. Win the lottery. It could happen.

That's all for now, my friends. Hang loose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Ward said...

Playacar, Mexico has the most breathtaking beaches known to man.

Also, The book thing is GOING to happen sister. You are a friggin brilliant writer. Have fun in New York!!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home